The Apple Valley Property Owners Association (AVPOA) Office doors are location to the left of the historic white barn.
There is a large color coded map of all the lots and subdivisions in Apple Valley, two public restrooms and a water-fountain in the lobby of the Administration Office.
You can pick up a copy of the Cider Press, HOMES magazines, as well as area travel brochures here.
Here you can:
- Pay your assessments and/or renters fees
- Obtain your property owner ID card and family passes
- Purchase a fitness membership and access card
- Purchase boat decals
- Request forms and documentation
- Rent Apple Valley facilities
- Make beach shelter reservations (when in-season)
- Conduct Cider Press publication business
The conference area is used for open board and committee meetings throughout the year.
After Hours Drop Box
Regular business hours are Monday-Friday and are posted on the doors. An after hours drop box is located at the end of the ramp to accommodate those wishing to drop off paperwork, payments, or forms that do not require assistance from office personnel.
Recycling bins are located across from the basketball court. Any material left outside collection containers is considered litter/illegally dumped subject to prosecution. (ORC 3767.32) Click here for Accepted Recyclable Items.
Located on Hasbrouck Circle adjacent to the AVPOA Office.